Installnet has developed the largest network of independent installation companies in North America with more than 350 service providers in more than 100 markets. As industry leaders, these companies have deep experience across more than 200 furniture lines. Many have been with the company since its founding more than 25 years ago.
This robust network allows us to serve customers with large, multi-location sites in North America. We partner with the best in the industry and ensure they can meet our high industry leading service standards. We verify capabilities and conduct regular evaluations to ensure our customers consistently receive outstanding job site performance.
Our typical Service Provider partner is:
- An Independent furniture installation company (not affiliated with a furniture dealership)
- Providing full-service installation services with trained crew, manned warehouse, commercial trucks, and professional equipment.
- Fully covered and current in all insurance risk areas
- Financially stable with established business credit
- Committed to on-going training and continuous improvement
What can our network do for you?
Just about anything that involves office furniture.
- New office furniture installations including all systems furniture and case goods
- Reconfiguration of modular and systems furniture
- Decommission strategies
- Corporate relocation within the U.S. and Canada
- Warehousing, asset management and distribution
- Furniture maintenance and upholstery cleaning
- Panel system refurbishing and cleaning
- Hospitality and dorm room furniture installation
- Floor-to-ceiling systems and raised-floor installation
- Field measurements and site verification
Ready to experience the Installnet difference?
Get started below.